Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Cinnamon Roll Pancake!!

Tried a new recipe this morning that I tweaked to make faster & easier and to my liking.  The most amazing part, is that is does taste like a Cinnamon roll!!  This is pretty sweet, so I only ate one as I am really trying to reduce my sugar intake.

  1. Cinnamon filling:  3/4 c light brown sugar, packed; 1/2 c butter; 2 T cinnamon. Put brown sugar and cinnamon in skillet with melted butter. Mix well. Remove from skillet. 
  2. Glaze: All to taste & consistency to your preference. Mix powdered sugar, vanilla, water to taste. 
  3. Take any pancake mix. Make batter as normal. After you put in skillet, place the cinnamon filling in a ring into the batter. It wont make a perfect ring but it wont matter. Flip the pancake and cook the other side with filling in it. Be careful so doesnt burn. Flip onto plate and use glaze to coat to taste. ENJOY!
~SeekSoulBalance!!

No comments:

Post a Comment