Thursday, June 13, 2013

I am an artist at the RAW Artist SATX event!!

How exciting!! I was scouted and selected to be an artist at an event that the organization, RAW Artist San Antonio will hold!! It will take place on July 19th, 730pm.  I am selling tickets for the event, only $10!!  I would appreciate support by purchasing a ticket from my artist page - link here -
My RAW site support me here   {{If you go directly to their site, find me under hercreativesoul}}

Even if you are unable to attend the event the support I truly appreciate the support.  I am very excited about being a part of a showcase on a huge scale such as this.  The organization helps new artists who are trying to get on their feet by offering resources, tools, connections, exposure, etc....  This opportunity is so amazing.  I will have my prints there for sale in addition other artwork.

As a token of my appreciation, anyone who purchases a ticket will receive a lil piece of my artwork :) Thank you!
~SeekSoulBalance!!

No comments:

Post a Comment