Sunday, January 6, 2013

Feeling Melancholy....

Never do I put anything out here personal.  This was a conscious choice I made when I began this blog.  But today, I feel compelled to.  Feeling Melancholy....that has been how my afternoon is shaping up.  I went outside to soak up the warmth of the sun since its been so gloomy/overcast lately.  Took my Somerset Studio mag with me.  I was ten pages in and my focus was all over the place.  Well, point being there was no focus.  The sun started to hide behind some trees as mid-afternoon set in and the chilly breeze felt cooler sitting outside than before.
I have moved indoors, in my cave, put on some of my favorite, calming, meditative music - Native American Indian Flute music.  It really helps to ground me and draw out what I need to purge.  Right now its these dismal gloomy sad feelings in me.  When I am in the cave and picking up a paintbrush, pencil, or something to create with doesn't motivate me then I know I am in a "funk".
I hope by sharing, releasing these feelings/thoughts, it will start to generate a shift in my mood and before I know it I will feel inspired, feel my creative mojo starting to bubble, and it will all lift and be replaced with much lighter, happier feelings.
~SeekSoulBalance!

No comments:

Post a Comment