Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Shop my "own store" in 2013

Often I say to other crafter friends or to myself - I need to use the supplies/materials that I have.  Then I see a new line from Webster's Page or Graphic45 and that all goes out the window! LOL!!  But as I was thinking about the new year and what I want to do artistically, this phrase came back up.

So, in 2013, I am going to make an effort not to buy new paper, rub-ons, embellishments and things of the like. I need to go shopping in my "own store"!! Often, I am surprised by what I have because I have forgotten about it or because of my dis-organization skills :) I feel like I hit the jack pot.  And I am able to create some nice pieces.

Of course, glue, adhesives, canvas, paints - that will not fall into this category.  Lets see how successful I am this year! One month at a time!!
Happy Crafting everyone in 2013!!
~SeekSoulBalance!!

No comments:

Post a Comment